Hey guys!! Wow. Wowwww, it’s been 5 months and 7 days since I posted. I miss you guys—I feel like everyone has left, to be honest.
And why am I not folding origami anymore? I think it’s possibly because the series is over, and the Origami Yoda site is basically over too. :( I guess it’s just not my thing if it’s all over, it doesn’t make me happy anymore. I feel forced to fold.
But I will, because something amazing happened!
I CAME BACK AND I’M IN THE MOOD TO FOLD! So, I branched out from Star Wars a bit more like K Origami suggested and folded a witch for Halloween! Here she is:
I made a whole drawing thing for it, but the witch is the only actual origami piece. The broom and the head are apart from the body, so it’s kind of 3 pieces of paper, I guess you could say. I have a lot more origami coming: General grievous (not the candy bar one, but that one is still my favorite), Max Rebo band, Lando Calrissian, etc.
Hope you like my witch! I tried my best, and I like how it turned out.
And now I have the 10 riddles of the weekend!
1. What two things can you never have for breakfast?
2. What tastes better than it smells?
3. What is brown and sticky?
4. What asks but never answers?
5. When is 99 more than 100?
6. When is homework not homework?
7. What can you catch but not throw?
8. During what month do people sleep the least?
9. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
10. A monkey, squirrel, and bird race to the top of a coconut tree. Who will get the banana?
Type your answers in the comments!
So I know you guys don’t really see my posts nowadays, because I’m not very popular anymore. I left, you know. But please visit my site more often— comment, like, give ideas, you know? I miss having the ability to chat with all of you, so I’m back and I’m (hopefully) never leaving!
Hope you liked it. :D
IN ADDITION, this is immmportant: please let me know in the comments if you would like a CONTEST! I already have a theme in mind. Thanks!