oh no, Camster Origami is receiving more views than me! NOOO! hehehe just joking (well not about the views part) I actually have 7,919 views. but thanks for that too!! (almost to 8,000)
for the contest;
Looks like Tyler has the most votes. Congrats Tyler!!! here are the standings in the poll for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd:
Tyler’s Weeping Angel Drawing: 1st with 10 votes!
Moochael’s Foldy Wan: 2nd with 6 votes!
DarkPalkia’s Pokémon Doodle and Pauseen’s Origami Padmé are tied: 3rd with 3 votes!
CONGRATS EVERYONE! and thank you for joining the contest(s)! by the way, all of you guys from the poll got in there! Cause there was a tie, you are all in there. Haha!!
Minecraft: to Xavier, Cammy told me that we could play MC with you, cause he saw your comment that said you played on all devices.. but it turned out that was spam trying to be you! XD nevermind! at least we get to play with StookyLukey. I guess nobody else plays on ps3…
oh well. hehe oh and Moochael, not to be annoying but I’m not sure if you play mc on ps3 or not. do you?
EDIT: some minecraft stuff!!! it came!! WOOT AHOOT
I built some things, of course. so here are several pictures:
1. I was walking around in my village and found villagers (amazing right? villagers in a village? XD ) and there was a KID! lolzzz
2. tamed cats! the orange one actually ran away.. whoopsies
3. TREEHOUSE! I built a big treehouse. how do you likey?
4. me on the treehouse stairs
5. view from the stairs!
6. mah sheep! which I actually have two now, Marshmellow and.. uh… er, oh Fluffball. and then a sheep appeared in the stable behind my house… any ideas what to name him/her?!
7. my cow! which is moo moo. I also have a baby calf named spots
8. this is the corner view of my house.
9. my chickens, licky (I named it that because I thought it looked like they had their tongue out :P ), and lucky.
10. there was a pig outside my door!! XD probably because of the carrot (but even before I had the carrot stick thingy he was there)
11. pig that I was riding on
12. mah cat had kittens! (and next to them is my dog, Paris)
13. I put villagers in the stable in the back of my house!! It was REALLY funny! they all were “hrmm”ing and going in my house, because they were going in my house and going out the other door I mined the door and closed it off with stone.
14. I made an Herobrine statue!!! It’s huge! I’m really proud!! it took a looong time
AND PICKLETINE CAME!! WOOHOOO
more pictures from today, because the ones up there were from a little while ago. I made a huge… uh well I guess you would call it a .. tower? I’m not sure. it’s a big line into the sky that I built, and I made it as high as it COULD GO!! and I put cake on top (best part)
anyway, more pictures:
I built an ice rink and a sheep + pig came in! hahah
I decided to explore! so I used the map and went.. well, pretty far!! I’ve almost discovered everything (the whole map). plus, you’ll find out why this island is called .. “Mushroom Land.”
MUSHROOMS!! It was an island of huge mushrooms to tiny ones. the soil was perfect for growing mushrooms, then there were MOOSHROOMS (red cows with mushrooms on them) and then .. yeah! mushroom land. it was so strange
mooshroom on giant mushroom on mushroom land.
after a long time, I found a snowy place! nothing exciting in it.. but trees.
on top of a very high mountain; almost touching the clouds..
really cool sand village! there were a bunch of villagers, but not only the regular farmers but librarians, blacksmiths, priests, butchers… and other stuff.
I discovered that you can color sheep!!! YAY! hahah it’s the rainbow sheep!!
well that’s all, and I’ll be back soon to show you some more! don’t forget to comment what I should name that black sheep
[plus cam made a nether portal and we went to the nether, and then I made the end portal, and cam and I went to the end and saw the enderdragon]
P.S check out my page named “Come Enter My MC Book!” (The chapters can be non-fiction or fiction.) Please enter!!! <3